browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.


Posted by on July 31, 2020

I have had to cancel the reunion planned for Oct 7-11,2020 due to COVID-19

I can not take the risk of someone of us attending the reunion, catching this virus. There are still problems with the airlines and reservations as well as the hotel not guaranteeing the availability of the restaurant and bar being open on our dates. I do not take this lightly and I had to make a decision by 8/1/2020 or pay a lot of money if we had to cancel later.

I will try and reschedule the reunion for late Feb or March 20201. If that cannot happen we will schedule it for Oct 2021 at the same place in Florida.

STAY SAFE and see ya ?????? who knows when

Guy Fisk



  1. Phil Frank

    Good decision Guy. Everybody stay safe and hope to get together in better times.

    • Guy Fisk

      I am hoping to reschedule in Feb or March. If not I will try again in Oct 2021
      stay safe everyone
      Guy Fisk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *